Saturday, June 1, 2013

Miguel Alcantara










   Miguel is one of the leads of the Indie movie Id'nal. He caught my attention. Not only he has a great shape but he can act well. 
    He describes himself as honest and straightforward person. He's easy to get along with though some thinks that he's snob. Well i can attest to that. He's very nice indeed. His interest is domestic travelling. "My goal is to explore the 80 provinces of the Philippines", he stated. Miguel also loves snorkling . 

3 comments:

  1. I want to contact the Admin or Owner of this beautiful Blog. But how?

    Pls add me at https://www.facebook.com/edwin.dulfo?ref=tn_tnmn

    Thank u! Edwin Dulfo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the very late reply. You can add up my facebook, it's hunksandguysoffacebook@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete