Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reuben Bryan Leyesa










   As i'm doing this, my friend asks who is Bryan coz she sees the pictures. I told her that Bryan is my friend in Facebook. She then told me that Bryan has resemblance with actor Coco Martin. Guess i would have to agree with her, especially the photo of  Bryan wearing yellow stripe. I really like his description of himself. " simple guy with simple dreams. easy go lucky lang ako eh. msya na ko sa simple things, moody ako pero sweet sabi nila. hindi ako mahilig lumbas, kung lalabas man ako mas okay sakin pag hapon o gabi na. hm, ano pa ba, i love my kids, i appreciate life even most of the time unfair to, but most imp. my first priority is God. I will always be far from perfect but I am doing my best not to please people but to be a good dad. ", straight from his words. i ask him his favorite past time and his irst on the line is playing with his kids, computer games, guitar, and chillin' with his friends. Indeed a very loving father. If only all fathers are like him, guess i would have a dad on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment